I am a newly 30 something Mom of 3 who has been on a "diet" my whole life. I've been on the rollercoaster long enough and I'm ready to make the life changes that are necessary to succeed.I am close to my highest weight ever after giving birth in January. I decided so many people (especially all you moms out there) can relate to what I am going through, so why not share my story.... Here is my journey! :)







Thursday, March 25, 2010

Did I really???

Did I really post my weight for all of the world to see??? Did I really get completely honest with myself and lay everything on the line?
I can't stop thinking about the fact I came clean and said out loud just how much I really weigh. I have this nervous anxious feeling that people are laughing at me. I haven't connected this blog to my personal one yet for fear that someone I actually know will read it and know my secret(not that you couldn't look at me or see me in a picture and not be able to tell I need to lose a few...err...a lot, of pounds)
I feel very nervous coming out with this...but its something I NEED to do...I NEED to get real with myself and STOP pretending everything is ok and keep gaining and gaining. My motivation is not just so I can get in all those cute clothes I haven't been able to wear in forever, or to not cringe everytime I see myself in a picture, not even to get rid of my second chin I affectionately call my gobbler....ok, maybe these all are motivation as well...........but mainly I am ready tobe heathly, lead a more active life, play with my kids more, live longer. I can do this!

Love,

Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment